Thursday, January 1, 2009

Israel Photos


Here's a photo of Rosh Hanikra, as promised. There were a lot of other great photos of the place, but this one shows the least of my underwear. Plus, you can really see the water. This place is going to make it to the top ten of places I've been on this trip.



Here I am eating Nutella with Avocado. Shiri and I discussed how Nutella is pretty much good on anything. Then we talked about how Avocado was good on anything. In the end, both of us gave it a try... not really to prove a point, but mostly to gross out Shiran.








This is a photo from Jerusalem. That patch of sky is apparently the exact spot where Jesus ascended to heaven. Underneath this spot is a box thingy that has a stone and a place to pray in it. The box was less impressive than the sky patch. Plus, a lot of people were crying in it.


It was awkward.



The Dead Sea and its mud. We were just being silly... but really, putting this black gook on does two things: makes you freaking hot, because the sun is beating down on you and you feel like you're going to faint... and secondly, makes your skin all slippery. A good kind of slippery.






These photos are really out of order, since my birthday was before most of this other hulabaloo. I just thought this was one of the best photos of the night. That is all. Best 25th I could have hoped for.



I'll post more photos later. I'm sick of looking at the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment