Thursday, September 4, 2008

El Salvador Photos


This is me on Day Two of surfing. My insane (and not just a little bit pervy) instructor took me out here. This is with full optical zoom to find me. So here I am looking cool, like I´m about to get up.







This is me right afterwards.











Ian was a hot guy from Tucson, Arizona that we hung out with for a few days in El Tunco. He managed to create a couple of pretty realistic renditions of human genitalia on the black sand beaches out there. Here is a picture of him with a giant penis.










This is me and Shiran getting really excited about finding 35 cent pupusas. Pupusas are the comida típica in El Salvador, and unlike street chicken and baleadas from Guatemala and Honduras, they haven´t given me the runs yet. There is controversy regarding whether you will get brain parasites from eating the revueltos, but those are really the best kind... and really, you can cure it easy, can´t you?




Interesting story about this apple.. O n Day 2 of my surf instruction, I was placed with a new teacher who dragged me out waaaaaaaay way far into the ocean on a short board, after I admitted that I wasn´t the strongest swimmer. He was claiming that the waves were slower, though much bigger than those breaking closer to the beach. After I wiped out several times and drank half my weight in salt water, he paddled me back to shore to give me a breather. I didn´t realize this also involved kissing my neck and pushing his very erect penis into my back. He continued to follow me about for the next few days (I´m assuming, in the attempt of gaining the novelty of having bedded a Californian). When he finally chased me to my hostel, I decided to make the best of the situation and at least smoke all of his herb,... if I was to be stalked for the next week or so- I might as well be high as a kite for it. This is me smoking everything I could of his, after passing around the apple to every one of my friends th at wanted it. He eventually left me alone after I proved to be quite an expensive conquest.




So this is me with my diagnosis and medication. Getting amoebas can really suck while you're on the road. Thankfully, this was just when I met up with Uga, so I had the home toilet advantage for the worst part of the spe ll.


No comments:

Post a Comment