Monday, March 9, 2009

First Monday of Freedom

Hello there, non-existent fans of this journal!

I'm starting in on my first Monday of freedom from a full-time job since I was 22. I finally quit my day job last Friday, and am using this last month to rush around in a blind panic trying to get everything done. Waiting for my landlord to come by and do my walk-through at the moment... eating microwaved broccoli in an attempt to get my fridge clean before moving day (Sunday), and eyeballing my bookcase for any last minute additions to my give-away pile.

27 days left.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, was it really two summers ago that you went to South America? I guess it was, since I saw you last summer...no wonder everyone's so impressed when I tell them that you earned all your money for this trip between last summer and last month :-P

    ReplyDelete