Friday, April 24, 2009

WATERPARK!

I was not aware that there was a waterpark 45 minutes away from Xela by Chickenbus.

Holy Skipping Out on Class, Batman!

Really quick post here... still in Xela--- can't seem to get myself to leave... was originally going to post out of here on Sunday, but I reckon I'll be staying for a couple days more. I think I'll continue my lessons until Wednesday, then to Antigua on Thursday to hike Pacaya ... hopefully the same day. Then off to Coban and Semuc Champey! I want to post pictures, but every time I hook my camera up to a computer it seems to make all mechanics involved shake violently. Quite honestly, I haven't been taking that many anyway.. going to school is pretty yawn-inducing, and I doubt any of you care very much.

I'll write again after my weekend trip to Chichicastenango (MAD shopping). Love---

3 comments:

  1. You should post at least one picture per post anyways. For those of use stuck at home with no job, pictures of far off chickenbusae are a pleasant change o' pace. How's the food poisoning? All done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. DONT GET SWINE FLUZ FOR REALZ YO.

    - Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sam - Pacaya was awesome!!!!!! We were 1 ft away from flowing lava, and we saw it erupt on our way down - woo hoo - now them's some fireworks! Have fun - we should be in NYC when you're climbing it. Lisa and Marcel

    ReplyDelete