Saturday, October 31, 2009

India in 10 days (roughly)

So here's a rundown of things happening with me.

- Headed to India on the 10th of November. I have my visa in my hot little hand and I'm raring to go. The Visa, however, is only for 3 months, single entry. This is bullshit. It means that I need to leave the country (oh and get a visa to whatever other country to do so), reapply, then come BACK. One thing not mentioned anywhere--- if applying for an indian visa in ethiopia (oh my god i hate this computer... fuck spelling and grammar), even though you pay 250 birr MORE than anyone else, you will get only half the amount of time and entries. No exceptions. Fucking stupid.

- STA travel is retarded. I keep emailing them to ask about extending my insurance and buying a flight so that I can prove onward travel when I land in Mumbai. No one has gotten back to me. I want to give them money and they can't even get their shit together enough to take it. OR, they e-mail me back with a phone number to call. THERE ARE NO PHONES. THAT'S WHY I'M FUCKING EMAILING. .. so I'm not sure what I'm going to say to the immigration officials. Either that, or I need to buy a ticket from somewhre else,.


OH MY GOD THIS COMPUTER SUCKS. I CAN' T WRITE ANYMORE>

No comments:

Post a Comment